- A Visit from Joanne Zienty, winner of the "Soon to be Famous"
Illinois Author Project
Thursday, October 23rd, 7:00 pm
- Movie Matinee: Young Frankenstein
Monday, October 27th, 1:30 pm
- The Basics of the Affordable Care Act:
What you need to know
Monday, October 27th, 7:00 pm
- Halloween Family Story Time
Tuesday, October 28th, 7:00 pm
- No-Shush Salon presents Rock the Podium!
Thursday, October 30th, 6:30 pm
At "Taste of the Stacks," Library Director Lori Craft shared some great reads to be found in our stacks, pairing
them with delicious food! Cllick here for more pictures from this enlightening and yummy program.
by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller
Drop your check-out receipt into
the jar at the circulation desk for a chance to win an AUTOGRAPHED
COPY of Nightmares!, the new middle-grade
novel from the multi-talented Jason Segel. A winner will be drawn on Monday, November 3rd.
Clarendon Hills Public Library
7 N. Prospect
Tue & Thurs:
9:30 am - 9:00 pm
Wednesday & Friday:
9:30 am - 5:00
9:30 am - 4:00 pm